NOTICE FOR INVITING ONLINE OBJECTIONS
- The office of Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab is inviting objections (if any) pertaining to the Answer Key of written exam dated 31-01-2021 conducted for the post of Assistant Superintendent/Welfare Officer/Probation Officer in reference to Advt. no. 03/2020 within three days i.e, from 03-02-2021 to 05-02-2021 till 5.00 pm. The grievances/objections should be sent only via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The objections clearly indicating the grievance regarding provisional answer key should be sent via email at email@example.com in prescribed format (Annexure-1) along with necessary documentary proof (if any) and mandatory fee in the form of crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) per objection, drawn in favour of the ‘Secretary, Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab’ payable at Mohali.
- The candidates are instructed to send the original hard copies of the same (Objection, necessary documentary proof, original demand draft) by Speed Post as well to the office of Secretary, Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab, Forest Complex, Sector-68, SAS Nagar, Mohali – 160 062 by date 15-02-2021.
- No request for filing objection regarding provisional answer key beyond the last date as stipulated in para (b) or sent via mode other than email will be entertained.
- Any objection raised by the candidate will be put forth to the duly constituted expert committee of the Examination Conducting Authority for their consideration. The decision of the expert committee shall be binding to all the stakeholders and no further objection shall be entertained at any level.
Note: Seeking objections as above is only for provisional answer key. Such objection will not be entertained after the publication of Final Answer Key.
Steps to follow
- Download 'Grievance Form' attached as Annexure-1.
- Fill the Grievance Form clearly indicating the grievance/objection regarding provisional answer key.
- Attach necessary documentary proof (if any) in support of raised claim and crossed Demand Draft of mandatory fee as stipulated in para (b).
- After completion of steps 1-3, send scanned copies of Grievance Form alongwith necessary documentary proof and Demand Draft as mentioned at para (b).
- Send original copies of all above documents (Grievance Form, documentary proof, Demand Draft) by speed post to the office of Secretary, Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab, Forest Complex, Sector-68, SAS Nagar, Mohali – 160 062 by date 15-02-2021.